The 1460 boot is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, a heel-loop, visible stitching, and grooved sides on a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. This season, it gets a spooky, super-natural makeover in leather laser-etched with an intricate spider’s web design and skull motif.
- Apple green welt stitching
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole — in a green shade
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with Smooth, our original durable leather, with an exclusive laser-etched skull and web design
- Made with classic Docs DNA, including grooved edges, visible stitching and heel-loop