The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot — and this season, it’s the canvas for another collab with Tate Britain, featuring Richard Dadd’s Fairy Feller’s Master-Stroke. A Victorian English painter, Dadd was known for his whimsical paintings with obsessive detail — most of which was created while he was a patient in the Bethlem mental asylum.
- 8-eye boot
- Collaboration with Tate Britain
- Features Richard Dadd’s Fairy Feller’s Master-Stroke printed on Cristal Suede, a traditional suede with a crackled and distressed topcoat that shows a contrast base color with wear
- Made with the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Secured with a durable Goodyear welt
- Retains classic Docs DNA, like grooved edges, yellow welt stitching and a scripted heel-loop